Subject: Re: FW: netbsd on Apple iBook ?
To: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/17/2000 14:57:21
Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu> wrote:

Michael> Yes, do tell!  I'd like to know whether it belongs
Michael> on the list of supported machines.

I'm using on a tangerine model.  It runs mostly well, but
interrupt of VIA-PMU chip doesn't work yet, so I must use
USB keyboard with it.

Here's the more info.

- It boots from internal IDE harddrive, which is partitioned
  Apple's Drive Setup.  It means that it can dual-boot with
  MacOS.  Netbooting should be ok, but I didn't try.

- X works.  USB three button mouse is supported.

- Built-in CD-ROM and Ethernet (gm0) also works.

- `shutdown -p now' works properly.

- Built-in ADB keyboard and touch pad don't work yet.  I'm
  working on this area, but not get any success so far.

- Unknown with the modem port nor air-port.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
$ echo Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on `ls /sys/arch|