Subject: Re: WindowMaker color problem
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Tyler Mitchell <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/24/2000 21:36:09
Well, if I turn dithering off, I can actually make it somewhat work, but
as soon as applications start using colors, it goes screwy again.  It
looks like the dithering it uses in 16bpp and the color selection in 8bpp
is the culprit.  Perhaps WindowMaker expects a newer version of my XFree86
server, or maybe there's a bug in the newer releases (releases > 0.61.1)
of WindowMaker with regards to dithering and color selection.

In any case, I'm looking for a different version of WindowMaker in package
form -- preferably I would like to try both versions 0.53.x and 0.61.x to
see where exactly it breaks.

Is there anyone who has a source package for either (or both) of these
versions?

TIA,

--
Tyler Mitchell