Subject: Re: Updated models list, please contribute information
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/23/2000 14:34:13
I have successfully run NetBSD on a Motorola StarMax 5000/250, which
differs from the earlier StarMaxen in having a Tanzania II motherboard.
It was a little spotty; I had to have the Zip drive unplugged, and I
couldn't run both SCSI and IDE disks, only one or the other.

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/  (PGP public key available)

        I've always been impressed with a girl
        Who could sing for her supper and get breakfast as well

                                             -Billy Bragg