Subject: USB keyboard quits
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: legasea <legasea@mediaone.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/15/2000 19:08:58
I have a G3 and am using the supplied keyboard. There is a multiport
adapter on the USB bus. For some reason the keyboard quits at times
(maybe once or twice a day.) I can get it back up by rebooting and
recently discovered changing the port while hot also brings it back up.
However putting it back in the first port also brings it up so I have
eliminated the multi USB port adapter as a problem. Also the HP printer
working out of the same adapter has no problems. I am not your usual
expert that you deal with but would surely appreciate any information
you could provide.

Thank you,

Richard Barth