Subject: Building KDE and mozilla?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Greg <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/07/2000 23:05:56
While trying to build KDE and Mozilla from the pkgsrc, It always seems to
stop with (of course ***Error Code 1)

Is there something I am missing here? I thought that these were supposed to
work by grabbing any dependencies, building them and then continuing on...

I can get the exact place where it stops tomorrow when I am at work, but
suffice it to say I thought the packages were supposed to just work?

Also, I asked a few days ago about the status of audio support on port-ppc
and haven't found anything nor heard anything....is anyone able to tell me
the status of audio? I am used to working with port-68k, so I am a ppc
newbie :)

Greg