Subject: Re: My G4 turned dead for a day...
To: Isobel <Samuel.Hornus@crans.ens-cachan.fr>
From: Dan Winship <danw@helixcode.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/27/2000 11:10:34
> Whenever I got it to load some MacOS stuff, with the (holy
> long)command

According to the stuff printed when I enter OF, "mac-boot" (I think?)
will boot MacOS. It doesn't actually work for me (it seems to assume
you have autoboot? set true at least), so it may not actually work for
you either.

"bye" does work for me to get from OF to MacOS, but that may depend on
the fact that I haven't changed any of the boot-* variables. In
general, not changing OF variables until you're sure you know what you
want them to be set to is probably a good thing. :)

> and then a `boot hd:,\\:tbxi' !! BTW, what means `tbxi' ?

I've wondered that myself.

-- Dan