Subject: Re: 10/100 ethernet cards - followup
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org, donlee@icompute.com>
From: sanjayl <sanjayl@iqmail.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/21/2000 13:21:03
Donald, the fxp cards should also be supported in -current.
These are the cards based on the Intel i82557/8/9 chipsets.
relatively inexpensive.

If u have any problems just send me email directly, I have
been running a modified version of Jason Thorpe's endian
mods for this driver for a few months now.

Regards and thanks
sanjay

From: Donald Lee <donlee@icompute.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:08:58 -0500