Subject: Re: cdparanoia on Performa 6400/200
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/15/2000 13:19:30
Well, I knew that the r means raw from before (installation stuff) and I
did know that the c means whole disk.  I realized that CD rippers would
probably want the raw partition but I never caught on to what the c meant.
Why won't "a" work?  It works when I'm writing stuff like boot floppies
(dd if=boot.fs of=/dev/fd0a)...

--
Tyler Mitchell