Subject: Re: Getting Started, again
To: Monroe Williams <monroe@pobox.com>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/21/2000 10:35:14
Could someone more knowledgable in Forth than me comment on whether these
patches are included in the nvram patches created by the System Disk
utility?

ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/macosxserver/utilities/SystemDisk2.3.1.smi.bin

One would hope that Apple included known problems like these in their
System Disk utility and that we would only have to bother with one set of
nvram patches for all machines.

Particularly, since this one is quite a pain to install.

  -- MW