Subject: Re: Getting Started, again
To: Monroe Williams <monroe@pobox.com>
From: Geoffrey C Kinnel <Geoffrey.Kinnel@bms.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/20/2000 08:30:53
Monroe Williams wrote:

[tales of woe from me and Tim McIntosh snipped]

> >> I have applied the OF 1.0.5 patch, too, so that's not it. Is it
> >> possible that having an MultiScan 20 might be a problem? Perhaps I'll
> >> try switching monitors, and see what happens.
>
> What is the "OF 1.0.5 patch"?

Monroe,

There is an unofficial patch for OF 1.0.5 written by  former Copland
engineer Alan Mimms. It's a bit of Forth that fixes some OF bugs.

[rummaging for URL]

Apparently the page has been removed from linuxppc.org (must have been
this weekend!) but google still has it cached:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.linuxppc.org/userguide/of105.html

If that's not there, let me know, I saved a copy.

As I said above, this is unofficial, so use at your own risk.

Hope that helps,
Geoff