Subject: Re: Getting Started, again
To: Geoffrey C Kinnel <Geoffrey.Kinnel@bms.com>
From: Tim McIntosh <tmcintos@avalon.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/17/2000 20:12:13
Just FYI, I have the same problem with my 7300/200.  Over the course of
about 6 months, I tried everything I could find (including the OF patch, an
Apple 15" monitor, plus an AcerView56L and a Hitachi CM751U via an INTEREX
"Universal Mac Video Adapter" in various configurations) and had no luck
(I did manage to fry the Acer, although I'm not sure it was directly
related to this).

Tim