Subject: Re: gdb?
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Dan Winship <danw@helixcode.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/10/2000 10:36:12
> I would like to know too, it would mean less work for me when building it.
> And it might be something I can tackle myself (I've done GDB work before).

There's no FP support. And I think it doesn't read core dumps either.
(And core dumps on the ppc don't include FP information.)

> Also on macppc, a set of profiled libraries does not get built.

That's fixed in -current. I never submitted a pull-up request for it
because I didn't actually fix the problem, I just observed that if you
tweaked the mk files so the profiled libs did get built, that they
worked fine. So it's possible that the fix isn't in the 1.4 branch.

-- Dan