Subject: Re: wdc0:0:0: setmulti timed out (snapshot/20000205)
To: ?? ? Makoto Fujiwara , <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/05/2000 22:12:59
    I had this exact same error on my Beige G3 under 1.4.1 and 1.4P when I
was trying some master/slave stuff. It appears to be totally random,
sometimes I boot straight through, sometimes it stops at this, sometimes I
get other errors on the kernels I'm running anyway. I was wondering if it is
possibly related to thermal recal's or something the drive is doing relative
to temperature. Once I had tried six or seven times, I didn't have any
trouble booting 1.4.1 or 1.4P without changing anything...

    Chris