Subject: HFS & us
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jake Luck <netbsd@10k.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/28/2000 12:45:18
Hi,

I was wondering who is currently working on the multi-partitioning on the
pdisk/installer so that one can have both MacOS and NetBSD on one the same
disk(lugging a separate drive with a powerbook isn't really an option).
What is the current status? I am currently running the 20000205 snapshot
on my 2400c. It appears that it still eats up a whole disk(well at least
when you boot from the install floppy to partition and install). I have
started looking at the code. Please contact me so we can collaborate our
efforts.

-jake