Subject: Re: 1.4.2 install notes
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Baker <S.Baker@ukerna.ac.uk>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/14/2000 12:10:30
> >     - how to boot from the floppy
>
>?
>What floppy? :)

I'd _love_ to know how to create a boot floppy to start up my system.  I've
been trying with no success whatsoever to force the HD to boot from
openfirmware and netbooting isn't a very viable option....

Oh, BTW it's one of those wonderful G3's everybody raves^H^H^Hnts about....
It's a work machine so I can't tinker around with it _too_ much...

Regards,

Simon.