Subject: Re: Boot Supermac C500
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/10/2000 00:05:19
    Generally speaking, I don't think there should be problems with running
current kernels on a snapshot userland. I don't think it would be worth the
trouble to keep your whole system current anyway. Someone else can pipe in,
but I don't envision any problems in doing so as long as you stay in the
same branches.

    Chris