Subject: Will 7200's be supported in 1.4.2 or in 1.5 ??
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/07/2000 22:44:02

--MS_Mac_OE_3032808243_386584_MIME_Part

? I have one of these and was wondering. I currently run NetBSD on Alpha,
i386 and hope on ppc soon.

Cheers
Tony Hernandez

Please mail me directly since I am not subscribed to this list.

--MS_Mac_OE_3032808243_386584_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Will 7200's be supported in 1.4.2 or in 1.5 ??</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
? I have one of these and was wondering. I currently run NetBSD on Alpha, i=
386 and hope on ppc soon.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers<BR>
Tony Hernandez<BR>
<BR>
Please mail me directly since I am not subscribed to this list.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3032808243_386584_MIME_Part--