Subject: Re: [Re: BSD on a 1400]
To: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@deepspace.mklinux.org>
From: George Niebling <georgeniebling@netscape.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/13/2000 21:38:21
"David A. Gatwood" <dgatwood@deepspace.mklinux.org> wrote:
> On 13 Jan 2000, George Niebling wrote:
> =

> > Is this a "we haven't tried it" unsupported or a no way in hell will =
it
work
> > unsupported? I'm supposing the latter due to PCI .....
> =

> Yup, the latter.  There's no OpenFirmware, and NetBSD-macppc doesn't ha=
ve
> any other way of booting currently.  MkLinux will work on it, though.  =
;-)
> (Sorry, cheap plug, I know....)

cute Dave ....

and now I have MkLinux up and going .... can I upgrade to a newer RH dist=
?

George Niebling
TSTC-Abilene (Speech and Computer Science)
Abilene Orthodox Christian Church (Antiochian Archdiocese)

georgeniebling@netscape.net
http://sites.netscape.net/georgeniebling or use AOL-IM: gfniebling
The Third Millennium begins January 1, 2001

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.