Subject: Co-existance of NetBSD and Mac OS: Is it possible?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Brands <cypher@chello.nl>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/02/2000 11:47:29
Hi,

I have this set-up on my iMac where Mac OS resides on the HD and I can netboot
into NetBSD.
I did some reading in the mailing list archive to find out if it is already
possible to have NetBSD live together peacefuly with Mac OS on the same HD (it
wasn't possible when I made this set-up).
In the release-notes of 1.4.1 it says that NetBSD still needs a dedicated HD.
In the archive I found some messages that say that NetBSD-CURRENT can now read
HFS parition maps. Does this mean that I can install NetBSD on my HD together
with Mac OS?

	Jan