Subject: Fw: Re: NetBSD/macppc on Power Mac 7220
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/23/1999 14:25:49
----Next_Part(Thu_Dec_23_14:25:41_1999_595)--

I got following query. Does anybody have an answer ?
PM7220, PPC 603 with PCI bus, Open Firmware 2.02.

Ray, are you on the port-macppc list ?
---
Makoto Fujiwara, Chiba, Japan

----Next_Part(Thu_Dec_23_14:25:41_1999_595)--

	by ki.nu (8.8.8/3.6W-98112820) with ESMTP id NAA25957
	for <makoto@ki.nu>; Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:14:28 +0900 (JST)
	by egalite.jkmrc.uq.edu.au (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA11788
	for <makoto@ki.nu>; Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:14:12 +1000 (EST)