Subject: Re: C calling conventions for PowerPC/OF client interface
To: Rob Ballantyne <ballanty@sfu.ca>
From: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/22/1999 22:20:29
> Is this the correct source of calling conventions for NetBSD/macppc?
> If not where might I find that information?

Coincidentally, I've been grovelling through the gcc sources the past
few days, so I can answer that question.

I think the SysV stuff is right. The netbsd powerpc config file
(/usr/src/gnu/dist/gcc/config/rs6000/netbsd.h) pulls in the SysV
configuration (sysv4.h in the same dir) and then tweaks a handful of
things from there. At any rate, this at least answers your second
question.

The files are pretty well-commented, and the gcc info file should
explain anything you can't figure out from context.

-- Dan