Subject: C calling conventions for PowerPC/OF client interface
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Ballantyne <ballanty@sfu.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/22/1999 11:43:41
  Hello,

  I was poking around the gcc source looking for the C calling
conventions
when I found a reference to "System V Application Binary Interface
PowerPC Processor Supplement."  This document does describe calling
conventions, as well as other ABI information.  Is this the correct
source of calling conventions for NetBSD/macppc?  If not where might
I find that information?

  On another note I was looking at the ofwboot.c code trying to
understand how it makes use of the OF client interface.  Is everything
required to interface to OF in there?  In particular I'd just like
to know how to write to the screen using using OF as a client.

  Many Thanks,

Rob