Subject: Re: PM 7200 support issues
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/14/1999 16:37:21
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:32:41 -0800
 Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com> wrote:

 > I'd guess something on the order of 10 hours of work.
 > a couple weekends worth of hacking time would probably do it.

Probably something like that.  The BATs are a little different, so
we might have a bit of rototilling if the kernel currently relies
on BAT functionality that the 601 doesn't provide...

 > so jason, how many pages is this?  maybe you could just scan them
 > and put the images on da web...

It's ... probably 30 or 40 pages (mostly descriptive text and diagrams).

...it's a portion of the last section of the Mindshare PowerPC architecture
book ... I guess I bought it .. a year ago?  It's not that old.