Subject: Re: G3 killed me (was: BootX ide/OF interaction (or lack
To: MAZAfsckER <green@donnelly.cc.ks.us>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/1999 10:28:50
	You don't need MacOS X to run System Disk. It is a utility for MacOS's
< X to declare a boot file/boot disk so that they can work with MacOS X.
Easiest thing to do would be to boot off a bootable Mac CD and load the
.smi disk copy disk image from floppy. Its only like 250k if I remember
correctly. If you can't get access to it, I'll post up my nvramrc output
if that will help. Hope you know forth :)

	Chris