Subject: Re: USB keyboard once again...
To: None <Daniel_Starmer@Milton.Edu, toddpw@best.com>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@augustsson.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/1999 14:56:26
> Lennart has borrowed an iMac to work on the USB issues. Wish him luck.
Borrowed, but I had to return it.  Besides, I'm in Boston for a week now.
I managed to boot with the June snapshot, I built a new kernel and
it booted just fine.  Then I rebuilt all of userland.  After that I
had a problem booting.  It seems that the version of userland that I
installed had somehow gotten /etc/rc messed up so diskless boot wouldn't
work anymore.  But I didn't have time to investigate.
I'll see if I can get my hands on an iMac again when I get back to Sweden.

	-- Lennart