Subject: Re: sysinst after booting off network
To: Sanjay Lal <sanjayl@iqmail.net>
From: Cliff Crawford <cjc26@cornell.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/05/1999 19:34:46
You can try booting the GENERIC_MD kernel at
<ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.1/macppc/binary/kernel/netbsd-GENERIC_MD.gz>
This should automatically run sysinst after it boots.

Good luck :)

--
cliff crawford   http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
-><-                      "I am not an HTML tag!" --Manuel