Subject: G3 killed me (was: BootX ide/OF interaction (or lack therof question))
To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@mipsys.com>
From: MAZAfsckER <green@donnelly.cc.ks.us>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/04/1999 22:52:40
Hello guys,
I'm one of those not lucky people who have Apple Mac G3 266 with 2.0f OF.
as I dont' have anything but  netbsd installed on this box I can think of
nothing but adding some stuff to OF nvram manually.
the problem is that I dont' know what to add.
if someone knows how to patch this REALLY buggy version of OF - HELP ME!!
or give URLs, anything that can be useful.

thanks in advance.. any help is REALLY appreciated.

Regards,

Igor N. Green