Subject: Re: Booting on a Beige G3 266?
To: <>
From: MAZAfsckER <green@donnelly.cc.ks.us>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/29/1999 18:50:21
yes. I have the same problem, I tried installing netbsd, linuxppc on my g3
266, no luck, it is still not working.
simply OF says: can't open <device>

a couple of more tries and I'll give it up..

Regards,

Igor N. Green

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Andy wrote:

-->So for the time being those who have a beige G3 are stuck?
-->Or is there some work in progress booter that can be downloaded?
-->Thx,Andy
-->
-->