Subject: Neat. I broke top and ps.
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/27/1999 16:52:17
... and all I did was update from 1.4.1 to 1.4P.

I'm sure this is just something I didn't update at the same time as I
did the kernel (everything else is still 1.4.1 vintage), but maybe
someone could whack me with a clue-bat based on the following:

uriel:~% uname -a                                                          [22]
NetBSD uriel.eclipsed.net 1.4P NetBSD 1.4P (URIEL) #0: Sat Nov 27 01:06:44 EST 1999     gr@uriel.eclipsed.net:/usr/src/sys/arch/macppc/compile/URIEL macppc
uriel:~% top                                                               [23]
top: sysctl vm.uvmexp failed: Cannot allocate memory
uriel:~% ps ajx                                                            [24]
ps: proc size mismatch (25056 total, 680 chunks).
ps: statfs on /proc failed: No such file or directory
ps: fallback /proc-based lookup also failed.  Giving up...

No, I haven't read the mail logs. Yes, I realize I should. On the
other hand, there are those two CS projects I have due...

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net