Subject: Trying to get a working console monitor...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/26/1999 15:12:33
Okay, when the page-display didn't work (probably because it was
recognized as a 640x480 rather than a 640x960), I was none too
surprised or upset.

Now that I can't get this "Apple Multiple Scan 14 Display" to work,
I'm a bit troubled.

I mean, I don't sit at the console much, but having it there for OF
would be nice...

I didn't save the dmesg output from the page display, here's
information on the 14 inch... I guess my question is, "Is this
supported in -current (yet)?"

wsdisplay0 at ofb0: console (std, vt100 emulation)
Apple Computer product 0x0004 (undefined subclass 0x00, revision 0x01) at pci1 dev 13 function 0 not configured
wscons: wskbd0 glued to wsdisplay0 (console)

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net