Subject: Re: Unable to start X
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/20/1999 18:10:30
Hello,

This is what I see:

adb0 at obio0 offset 0x16000 irq 18: 2 targets
aed0 at adb0 addr 0: ADB Event device
akbd0 at adb0 addr 2: extended keyboard
wskbd0 at akbd0
ams0 at adb0 addr 3: 1-button, 100 dpi mouse
wsmouse0 at ams0

Immediately after the above line comes my harddrive's messages.  I have
actually done a 'cat /dev/wsmouse0' and moved my mouse around and 'cat
/dev/wskbd0' and moved my mouse and pushed keyboard buttons and watched it
work (just to see whether it would read the keyboard and/or mouse data).

Thanks,

--fission