Subject: Re: that was really easy
To: Aaron Jackson <jackson@msrce.howard.edu>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/18/1999 17:19:23
At 5:58 PM -0800 11/17/99, Aaron Jackson wrote:
>recommended boot commands work for me.  When the macppc port becomes
>more popular, I promise you that one of the biggest faqs will be "How do
>I boot into NetBSD?"

As this thread demonstrates, it already is.  The only question in my mind
is whether things are changing fast enough that we shouldn't write a FAQ to
answer the question.  As someone who might draft such an answer I'd say
wait until the MacOS partition support is more fleshed out, but that
doesn't help users much now.