Subject: Re: puc device in 1.4.1 -release
To: Erik Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Cliff Crawford <cjc26@cornell.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/08/1999 07:57:29
* Erik Fair <fair@clock.org> menulis:
> The catch where Apple is concerned is that their OF implementation
> has generally been so poor that this sort thing is not likely to
> work. I just wanted to point out that while Apple's OF implementation
> may make this impossible, it has been made to work on other platforms.

I checked the ofppc developer's webpage, and it says:
"No, this implementation will NOT run on any PowerMAC (as of now) due to
their non-conforming implementation of OpenFirmware".

--
cliff crawford   http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
-><-                        Shall she hear the lion's roar?