Subject: Re: Speaking of Boot Variables...
To: Ken Key <key@Network-Alchemy.COM>
From: Bracken Spencer <bspencer@cs.utah.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/28/1999 15:24:22
http://sunsite.anu.edu.au/archives/linux/linux-pmac/old/

---snip---
The files in this directory are:

Milo-MacOS-0.1.sit.bin  The MILO bootblock installer, to run under
                        MacOS.  Also includes the Boot Variables
                        app, which displays and modifies Open
                        Firmware variables under MacOS.
---snip---

Bracken Spencer
University of Utah -- Dept. of Computer Science

-=>I've been searching the 'net for the past few days for a copy of
-=>Boot Variables.  The link from www.linuxppc.org is out of date, searching
-=>the info-mac archives on mirrors.apple.com gave me nothing, searching via
-=>Alta Vista gave me lots of discussion hits but no place to snag the .sit
-=>file.  Can anyone point me towards a binary for Boot Variables?