Subject: Re: MacPPc again
To: Aaron Jackson <jackson@msrce.howard.edu>
From: Igor N. Green <green@unix.kg>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/28/1999 15:02:09
where can I get the Boot Variables program? how can I run it?
any links? do I need to install it?
how can I change the nvram settings?
if I get to the OF how can I change it without the Boot Variables program?
thanks in advance.
seems like I'm a real pain in the ass.. but sorry. this is my first Mac.
(hope not the last one)

Regards,

Igor N. Green