Subject: MacPPc again
To: None <eurohack@bofh.kyrnet.kg, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Igor N. Green <green@unix.kg>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/27/1999 18:59:49
Hello people..
I'd like to thank all those people who tried to help me with installing
NetBSD on my MacPPC.
I installed it. finally. but.. how can I make it boot from the hard drive?
I can see nothing but an image of a floppy and an X inside.
I understand that those questions come from my not understaning how Macs
are working, but still... I dont' know and I really want to know.
so please do not flame me, I'm just a [l]user in Mac.
I canmount those partitions : wd0a and wd0g if I boot from floppy.
the question is how to make this MAc boot from the HDD.

thank you so much people..

Regards,

Igor N. Green