Subject: RE: Zapped pram...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/26/1999 09:01:11
It should be sufficient to do the command-option-p-r trick.
You hold these four down while booting, and listen for some
strange chimes.  (I think you're supposed to wait for at least two)
the release the keys.

You'll have to get past OF and be running a MacOS ROM for this
to work, so you may have to boot the machine from a CD, or a MacOS partition
if this is a B&W and you don't have a handy MacOS partition.

-dgl-