Subject: Re: A question about "current"
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_SUNAGAWA@yokogawa.co.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/08/1999 14:22:07
Hi,

"Robert D. Billings" <rbilling@aros.net>  wrote:

Robert> Mac68k does a much better job of making "current
Robert> binary snapshots" available. Why can't macppc?

Mainly lack of human resources, IMHO.  Especially for
mac68k, Steve Allen had been making an effort to prepare the
current snapshot in periodically.

Robert> I'm I the only one with this delema? If so I'll
Robert> shut-up and wait for 1.4.2 or 1.5, which ever comes
Robert> first.

If you wait some days, I'll try to build snapshot in the
weekend.

So one question comes to my mind... Where should I put them?
My WWW page has limits for few MB.  Is the /pub/incoming
okey to do so?