Subject: Re: PB G3 without Floppy?
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/20/1999 18:38:42
Bill Studenmund  (wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov) wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
>
>> It should also be possible to boot from the CD-ROM provided OFWBOOT.XCO and
>> the right netbsd files are on it.  I had a 50% success rate trying that on
>> desktop x500 PCI PowerMacs.
>
>Actually the new OF should be able to load an elf kernel right off of the
>CD ROM too.

I've been putting the ofwboot.elf file on the macppc CDs I've been
creating.  I'd like to also include the ofwboot.xco file to make sure I
cover all the bases.  Can someone tell me where I can find it?

This request has become real important to me just this evening since I
have an order from Henry for a copy of the CD, and he's asked for the
ofwboot.xco file.  ;-)

thanks,
-bob