Subject: dhclient impossible w/NFS?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: John Annaker <jdela22@hotmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/17/1999 17:43:36
I've got one interface, bm0.  I netboot my machine from another NetBSD box,
which is on my internal network.  When I boot up and try to run dhclient,
the nfs server totally disconnects, and I have nothing to talk to..

I already tried assigning aliases to bm0, it works fine until the next part
of the boot process comes...(when dhclient gets  assigned an ip address)
then everything freezes and the kernel sais "nfs server not responding"

so does ne1 know how to netboot, and at the same time get an IP address from
a dhcp server?

-john