Subject: Re: StarMax wdc1 problem (Re: Matrox)
To: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@mvista.com>
From: The Great Avatar <dearman@silverlink.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/15/1999 16:53:53
Would it be possible to get a hold of the config file for the
1.4-NetBSD-No wdc1 kernel.  Btw, this kernel sucessfuly booted the Starmax
3000/200 with standard hardware config.  ie, ps/2 mouse ps/2 kbd, origanal
hardware.  Mouse and kbd don't work unless ps/2 ones are used because the
starmax's adb/ps2 bridge registers the two ports regardless of hardware
presents of a keyboard or mouse, as 100dpi mouse and std kbd.  Thanks for
all the help.

-Mark