Subject: Re: Standard G3/400 powerbook fully supported?
To: Kevyn Shortell <kevyn@apple.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/13/1999 17:52:43
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Kevyn Shortell wrote:

> I'm actually the guy who's in charge of providing support to the
> netBSD folks, I'm still in the process of documenting stuff and
> figuring out who the appropriate people are =)
>
> so, since the cat is out of the bag, anyone know? =)

macppc-specific, or NetBSD in general? For macppc, MASANARI-san (who's
EMail is in the header) is the port master, so he has final say in a lot
of things. Dan Winship and I seen to bash on things fairly often too. I
know that Brian Grayson is working at Motorola this summer, and had some
G4 questions..  (EMails @netbsd are: tsubai, danw, wrstuden, bgrayson).

Scott Reynolds, the mac68k portmaster, also has an iMac. He's also a
member of core and thus in a position of more authority.

Fred Sanchez, who has been helpful with a lot of things in the past, is
also a NetBSD developer.

I _know_ I've left names off of this list, but it's a start.

Take care,

Bill