Subject: Re: Standard G3/400 powerbook fully supported?
To: Bill Studenmund <>
From: Kevyn Shortell <>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/13/1999 16:47:50
I'm actually the guy who's in charge of providing support to the
netBSD folks, I'm still in the process of documenting stuff and
figuring out who the appropriate people are =)

so, since the cat is out of the bag, anyone know? =)

At 4:11 PM -0700 8/13/99, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Todd Whitesel wrote:
> > BTW I have been told by Apple's open source guy that NetBSD folk are
> > supposed to be given plenty of access to technical documentation...
> > Has this turned out to be true in practice?
>Nope. One of their developers has been helpful, but they havent' been too
>helpful (he directs the MacOS X project). I don't know how much Tsubai has
>Take care,

Kevyn Shortell                    Worldwide Developer Relations
Technology Manager          	  Apple Computer, Inc
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"