Subject: It booted - sort of! Now what?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Darron Froese <darron@calgary.westworld.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/03/1999 15:01:45
The OF command: "boot hd:5,netbsd-GENERIC_MD" actually caused my machine to
start to boot (thanks to whoever posted that to the list it was *very*
helpful) - but then it died. The last few characters on the screen were:

trap type 200 at 100f2c
Stopped in at 0x230298:    lwz r0, r1, 0x14,
db>

Any clues at what to do next? My machine is a B&W G3/350 - I tried with just
the ADB keyboard and with just the USB keyboard with the same results.

I can't get to the netbsd.org site to search for an FAQ (I've been trying
for a couple hours now). I'm quite experienced with Linux but I'm just
starting to dip my feet into BSD'land and would love any help/pointers to
FAQ's or other info.

Thanks.
--
Darron