Subject: Re: Installation hangs on Blue G3
To: Louis Madon <madonl@bigfoot.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/31/1999 21:12:39
	Presumably you could remove part of the RAM on some machines to
	avoid the problem? :)

	Adding this (and the shift key workaround) to the NetBSD/macppc
	FAQ pag under a 'Common Problems' section, which should show up
	soon at
	http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/faq.html

	If anyone has any additions/changes - let us know!

		David/absolute

                      Neighbours should be one of:
                a) Understanding   b) Distant   c) Deaf