Subject: Re: Building domestic
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/30/1999 16:21:33
On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> > Hm -- maybe I'm not even doing the right thing, here!
>
> Probably not. :-)

Well, that's nothing new, at least.  You can't say I'm not consistent.

> What exactly do you want? If you want libdes, then I think all you have to
> do is cd to domestic/lib/libdes, and do a make includes, make, make
> install.
>
> If you want the secr tarball, then you also need basesrc in /usr/src. Most
> of the "domestic" programs are crypto-added versions of in-tree programs.
> As such, we share as much code as we can. The make files will reach over
> into the non-domestic tree for the shared source, thus you need it. :-)

Okay.  I think I understand now.  One of these two things will work for
me.  Thanks again...you guys are not only smart, you're patient :).

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com   < >   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/   < >   ICQ: 14117523

     An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof
     that there can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes
     that the evidence on the God question is at a similar level to the
     evidence on the werewolf question.
			                     - John McCarthy