Subject: Mac compatibles and NetBSD
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Russell <adam@rabbitfarm.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/25/1999 20:16:52
What is the current state of support for Mac Compatibles besides those
already listed in the FAQ? Obviously, I'm *really* interested in Umax
C600s and C500s, as per my previous post to the list but just a general
statement about the state of the port status to these machines would be
cool. Has anyone gotten a successful install on similar Alchemy based
machines such as
the 20th Anniversary Mac, Apple 6400, or Power Computing PowerBase?
For what its worth, I'd be more then willing to try out anything
somebody has on a Umax C600. All
attempts at so much as booting of the boot floppy have failed so far.
Anybody else interested in these machines?
-Adam.