Subject: StarMax4000/200 need help!
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: York P. Block <yblock@home.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/22/1999 21:53:51
Hi all,
I haven't been able to successfully install NetBSD on my StarMax yet. Makoto was kind enough to give a kernel that didn't check for "wd1". Now, the system boots fine (drops me into single user). However, every time I tried to mount "/" and "/usr" I get a "BAD SYSTEM CALL". Can anyone give a hand?....thanks in advance!!!

York