Subject: Re: Creating a boot floppy for installation.
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/28/1999 14:42:15
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> I think the boot floppies are real easy to use if you already have a
> NetBSD box. I'm working on getting somethign easier for new users.

There used to be a document containing instructions on using suntar to
create the boot floppy, but I can't seem to find it anymore.  Anybody have
any idea where it went?

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com   < >   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/   < >   ICQ: 14117523

     An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof
     that there can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes
     that the evidence on the God question is at a similar level to the
     evidence on the werewolf question.
			                     - John McCarthy