Subject: Can G3 laptops be put to sleep?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Braithwaite <matt@braithwaite.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/21/1999 12:11:50
I thought this must be a FAQ, but I can't find it either in the
archives of this list, or in the FAQ.

So:  is it possible to suspend a G3 laptop?  I don't even need fancy
power management.  Heck, I could even live with the OS not advancing
the clock by the amount of time it spent in sleep!  I just need to not
have to boot every time I open the case.

Even if the answer is no (or ``not yet'') please let me know, so I can
submit it to the FAQ maintainer.

Thanks,

--
Matt Braithwaite, 8A 98 23 A1 E9 DF 98 57 F4 09 A3 00 BC 64 54 A3

``... you are better off being poverty-stricken where the cost of
living is not so great.'' ---Willie Brown, Mayor of San Francisco